Warzone 2.0 and Modern Warfare 2 Season 5 Reloaded have introduced a new Faction Showdown Camo event for players to complete and get their hands on two Mastery Camos.
Call of Duty Warzone 2.0 is the direct successor to Warzone 1. The game shares almost all of its fundamental mechanics with Warzone 1. Aside from these mechanics, the only thing different in Warzone 2.0 is the gunplay and movement mechanics.
Warzone 1 had its share of seasonal events that granted players in-game rewards. Following its predecessor, Warzone 2.0 also features seasonal events like the Mastery Camo challenges, which were added to the game with Season 3.
With the start of Season 5 Reloaded, players are getting another special event titled Faction Showdown Mastery Camo Challenges. Let’s take a look at the Faction Showdown camo challenges and the rewards associated with them.
Faction Shodown Event
The Faction Showdown is a very straightforward challenge event where players fight for TF 141, or Shadow Company. Players must get kills or vehicle stats to progress toward mastery camo. To complete the challenges, players must get kills in multiplayer, DMZ, or Warzone 2.0. Each kill will count towards the weapon kill challenge.
Faction Showdown Weapon Camo Challenges
Players must earn the camo for each weapon class by completing the associated challenge to earn the mastery camo. Here are all the Weapon camo challenges for this event:
- Assault Rifles: Get 250 Operator Kills with an Assault Rifle.
- Battle Rifles: Get 40 Operator Kills while Prone with a Battle Rifle.
- Marksman Rifles: Get 40 Operator Kills while using a Suppressed Marksman Rifle.
- Launchers: Get 75 Enemy Kills using Launchers.
- LMGs: Get 30 Operator Longshot Kills using an LMG.
- Melee: Get 30 Enemy kills using Melee weapons.
- Handguns: Get 50 Enemy Headshot Kills with a handgun.
- Shotguns: Get 3 Operator Kills without Dying 10 times using a Shotgun.
- SMGs: Get 100 Operator Headshot Kills with an SMG.
- Sniper Rifles: Get 50 Operator Headshot Kills with a Sniper Rifle.
Faction Showdown Vehicle Camo Challenges
Players must earn the camo for each vehicle class by completing the associated challenge to earn the mastery camo. Here are all the Vehicle camo challenges for this event:
- JLTV: Get 30 Enemy kills by running them over with the vehicle.
- Armored Truck (DMZ Only): Ram 5 enemy vehicles at high speed.
- ATV: Stay in the air while in the vehicle for 15 seconds.
- Heavy Tank: Get 20 Operator kills with either turret.
- Hatchback: Get 10 Operator kills while leaning out of the vehicle.
- Light Helo: Refuel your helicopter at 10 different gas stations.
- PWC: Visit 5 POIs while driving the vehicle.
- Armored Patrol Boat: Get 20 Enemy kills with the boat turret.
- Dirt Bike: Perform 20 air tricks with the Dirt Bike.
- MRAP: Get 30 Operator kills using the turrets on the MRAP.
So, stay frosty and dive into MW2 and Warzone 2.0 to bank the kills and unlock the exclusive in-game camo before time runs out.